11 Dec 2012
1,11 December, 2012
Method for using alcohol inks on embossed foil to create your look:
- Using your cuttelbug, emboss your foil.
- Apply a thin layer of acrylic paint all over the embossed foil with your paint dabber.
- Leave to dry
- Apply Tim Holtz ink for desired effect. For the best results, use 3 different colours.
- Blend all colours together with the alcohol ink applicator.
- Leave to dry. Once dry, sand with a sanding block. This will remove the inks off the raised areas of the embossing revealing the silver foil.
- You can now use your finished foil on a scrapbook page or card.